Are you looking for a nice space to host a meeting, conference, or workshop? The Montana Natural History Center has several great possibilities:
Ellen Knight Classroom: 30-person capacity with tables, 50-person capacity with chairs. A SMARTboard is available to use for an additional $25 fee.
Naturalist Classroom: 14-person capacity with tables, 20-person capacity with chairs.
Exhibit Area/Art Gallery: Great for larger gatherings or drop-in events. 100-person standing room capacity; 60-person capacity with chairs.
- Non-profit rate: $25 half day / $50 full day (per room)
- Regular rates:
- Ellen Knight Classroom and Exhibit Hall: $100 half day / $200 full day
- Naturalist Classroom: $50 half day/$100 full day
- Credit card information is required at the time the reservation is made to hold the room(s). Deposit is $100/room.
- Reservation Cancellation Policy: Fees may be refunded only if cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of reservation.
- Renter agrees that room(s) and equipment will be left in the same condition they were found.
- Use of SMART Board (in Ellen Knight Classroom) is an additional $25 fee and requires an additional $100 deposit.
- Rental times are between 9am-5pm weekdays and noon-4pm Saturdays. Maximum rental time is 8 consecutive hours. For an additional $20 fee, our rental spaces are available after hours with oversight of an MNHC staff member to unlock doors and turn off alarm system for the event and then perform a facility check, re-arm alarm system, and lock doors after the event. Approval for space rental after hours is contingent upon available staff to open and close.