Are you looking for a nice space to host a meeting, conference, or workshop? The Montana Natural History Center has several great possibilities:
Ellen Knight Classroom: 30-person capacity with tables, 50-person capacity with chairs.
Naturalist Classroom: 14-person capacity with tables, 20-person capacity with chairs.
Exhibit Area: Great for larger gatherings or drop-in events. 100-person standing room capacity; 60-person capacity with chairs.
- Non-profit rate: $25 half day / $50 full day (per room)
- Regular rates:
- Ellen Knight Classroom and Exhibit Hall: $100 half day / $200 full day
- Naturalist Classroom: $50 half day/$100 full day
- Credit card information is required at the time the reservation is made to hold the room(s). Refundable damage deposit is $100/room.
- Reservation Cancellation Policy: Fees may be refunded only if cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of reservation.
- Renter agrees that room(s) and equipment will be left in the same condition they were found.
- Rental times are between 9am-5pm weekdays and 10am-4pm Saturdays. Maximum rental time is 8 consecutive hours. For an additional $20 fee per day, our rental spaces are available after hours with oversight of an MNHC staff member to unlock doors and turn off alarm system for the event and then perform a facility check, re-arm alarm system, and lock doors after the event. Approval for space rental after hours is contingent upon available staff to open and close.