Book the Best Birthday Ever with Animal Wonders Inc.!
Animal Wonders provides live animal demonstrations for a variety of community activities including schools, summer camps, and special events. Their programs promote education about wildlife and conservation and instill love of nature.
Birthday Parties with Animal Wonders at MNHC combine an unforgettable educational program with natural history exhibits and the Kids’ Discovery Room. Parties will have use of either our Naturalist Classroom or our Ellen Knight Classroom for the live animal program, food, and activity space.
Parties are available at MNHC on Saturdays between 12:00 and 3:30 p.m.
Schedule Your Party!
This is a two-part process. You’ll first need to reserve a space with the Montana Natural History Center, then reach out to Animal Wonders to schedule an animal demonstration.
First, reserve your party room at MNHC! Fill out our room request form below.
- Ellen Knight Classroom (upstairs, capacity 30 at tables, 50 in chairs): $100
- Naturalist Classroom (main floor, capacity 14 at tables, 20 in chairs): $50
- Credit card information is required at the time the reservation is made to hold the room(s). Refundable damage deposit is $100/room.
- Reservation Cancellation Policy: Fees may be refunded only if cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of reservation.
- Renter agrees that room(s) and equipment will be left in the same condition they were found. Please wipe down tables, vacuum, and take out the trash.
Once you have confirmed the date/time and room and filled out the necessary room reservation rental and agreement forms with MNHC staff, you may then contact Animal Wonders about scheduling their presentation for that day.
To schedule a live animal presentation please call Animal Wonders at 406.241.8964, or email them at email@example.com.
Please let Animal Wonders know your:
- Phone Number
- Date/time you would like to have the presentation
- Age of child, or audience
We bring the animals, you bring the people! The special guest (birthday child) gets to be our special “Animal Handler.” They will help us present and demonstrate animals by holding, handling, or feeding some of the Animal Ambassadors. They will get an experience of a lifetime, and they get bragging rights, too!
*For an extra fee, we will add “Animals in Focus” to your party. During this extra 30 minutes of time you can have the audience take pictures with the animals or get a more personal, hands-on experience with a few special Animal Ambassadors.
For more information please visit AnimalWonders.org.