Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Montana Natural History Center, 120 Hickory Street.
Cost: Free with cost of admission (and free for members!).
The miniNaturalist pre-K program encourages curiosity for the natural world through learner directed stations including sensory, art, imaginative play, literacy, and science. We have an adult station too! With coffee, tea, natural history explorations and tips on how to engage your child with nature.
Spend time in the Kids’ Discovery room or our child centered Nature Adventure garden after the program.
- September- Forest Friends
- October- Creepy Crawlies
- November- Deer, Moose, and More
- December- Coyotes, Foxes, and Wolves
- January- Animals in Winter
- February- Diggin’ Dinos and Fossils
- March- Wild River Animals
- April- Welcome Birds
- May- Spring Surprises