A) For Large & Ongoing Montana Natural History Center Programs:
(examples include Visiting Naturalist in the Schools, Summer Camps, Master Naturalist, multiple course classes, etc.)
• Program fee is refundable only if a cancellation is made 30 days before the start of the event, minus a 25% non-refundable administrative fee per event or session as applicable. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this deadline.
B) For Shorter & Single-Event Montana Natural History Center Programs:
(examples include Center Visits, single night courses & events, etc.)
• The course fee (minus a 25% administrative fee) is refundable if a cancellation is made up to 7 days before the event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this deadline.
C) For Membership Fees:
• Membership fees are non-refundable.
D) For Purchases in the Gift Shop:
• Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase with original receipt;
• Item must be unused or in “new” condition; and
• Condition of the item as unused or “new” is at the discretion of MNHC employee processing the return.
E) The Montana Natural History Center reserves the right to modify the refund policy at any time.
F) Special Circumstances
In light of changes to programming due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will make exceptions to its normal refund policy. These exceptions are as follows:
• Any programs cancelled by the Montana Natural History Center are eligible for a full refund.
• In the event a program fee can be rolled over to a following cycle or year, that offer will be made available to the paying program participant, and a spot will be reserved for the participant.
• If a program is cancelled by a participant due to reasonable health and safety concerns from exposure risk to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will issue a full refund.
• If any participant experiences major illness, injury, or loss of a family member prior to the start of a registered program the participant is eligible for a full refund.
• Changes to normal program fee structure are at the discretion of the Montana Natural History Center.