Fort Missoula Native Garden Tour and Nature Journaling
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$5 – $10
Date: June 15th
Time: 10:00 a.m. to noon
Location: Fort Missoula Native Plant Garden
Join Elena Ulev, MNHC’s Garden Manager, for a tour of the beautiful and diverse Fort Missoula
Native Plant Garden. We will stroll through the garden, which is home to dozens of plant and
bird species, then take time to do some nature journaling exercises to help us mindfully tune in
Cost: $5 members/ $10 non-members
What’s the refund policy?
- The course fee is refundable if a cancellation is made up to 7 days before the event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this deadline. In light of changes to programming due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will make exceptions to its normal refund policy. These exceptions are as follows:
- Any programs cancelled by the Montana Natural History Center are eligible for a full refund.
- In the event a program fee can be rolled over to a following cycle or year, that offer will be made available to the paying program participant, and a spot will be reserved for the participant.
- If a program is cancelled by a participant due to reasonable health and safety concerns from exposure risk to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will issue a full refund.
- If any participant experiences major illness, injury, or loss of a family member prior to the start of a registered program the participant is eligible for a full refund.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope! We will have a list of all the attendees.