- This event has passed.
Wildflowers of Mt. Jumbo
July 22 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$30 – $35
REGISTER HERE for Wildflowers of Mt. Jumbo
Get to the high ground for a wildflower walk on Mt. Jumbo. Elena will describe cultural uses for plants, ecological information, and botanical features. You will see a variety of beautiful flowers representing different flower families. Notice the difference elevation and aspect can make on plant assemblages as you wander with Elena.
Moderate hiking, some elevation gain
Instructor: Elena Ulev is a Master Naturalist, Certified Interpretive Guide, teacher and artist. She spent a decade working for the Forest Service as a wildlife, botany, and hydrology technician as well a technical science writer.
What to Bring:
- Snacks, water
- Clothes for changing Montana weather conditions
- Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Writing implement and journal (optional, though handy)
- Plant guide (optional, we will have some borrow)
- small class limited to 12 students
- masks may be required or recommended indoors depending on CDC guidelines and Missoula numbers
- vaccinated MNHC staff and instructors
Cost: $30 MNHC members / $35 non-members. Scholarships are available! Please contact cmorris [at] montananaturalist.org for more information.
You can add an MNHC membership at checkout.
What’s the refund policy?
The course fee (minus a 25% administrative fee) is refundable if a cancellation is made up to 7 days before the event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this deadline. This ticket is non-transferable to other programs or events. See our full refund/cancellation policy here.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope! We will have a list of all the attendees.