- This event has passed.
Virtual Naturalist Book Club #2
November 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Date: Monthly, on the first Monday of the month
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location/Platform: Virtual Zoom Classroom
The only thing better than reading a fascinating natural history book (and there are so many of them!) is getting to discuss it with a wonderful group of like-minded people. We can help you do that! Join one of our free naturalist book clubs, where you can read and discuss a great new book each month, enjoying various perspectives and insights, all from the comfort of your own home. (Cozy pjs are perfectly acceptable attire.)
- Sept: ‘The Secret Life of Bats’ by Merlin Tuttle
- Oct: ‘Rooted’ by Lyanda Lynn Haupt
Nov: ‘The Curve of Time’ by M. Wylie Blanchett
- Dec: ‘The Accidental Explorer’ by Sherry Simpson
- Jan: ‘The Thing With Feathers’ by Noah Stryker
- March: ‘The Home Place’ by J. Drew Lanham
- April: ‘Grizzly Years’ by Doug Peacock
- May: ‘Beyond the War on Invasive Species’ by Tao Orion
Your hosts will be Sherry Staub and Cas Kendley. Sherry has lead the Sacajawea book club for over two years in Bozeman and has extensively read in the nature book genre. Cas started and led a book club as a UM student and is looking forward to starting an advanced degree in forestry at the UM.
You will need a computer that can access the internet and Zoom platform in order to participate.
Interested in joining? There are spaces available! Email Christine at cmorris [at] montananaturalist [dot] org to sign up.
Class is limited to 10 participants.