- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Saunter with a Naturalist in the Evening
September 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5 – $10
THIS SAUNTER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Join us for our October Saunters!
Date: September 21
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
If you prefer a morning saunter, join us on September 16. Learn more here.
September Location: Mclay Flat
Location will vary month to month (in the Missoula Valley)
Bring your curiosity and your own naturalist knowledge and join MNHC Naturalist Ser Anderson on a naturalist saunter. We will focus on exploring the changing seasons, making observations, following our curiosity, and learning from each other. Whether you are an experienced naturalist or just starting out, this walk is for you. Everyone has something to learn and knowledge to share.
- Masks are optional, but we will continue to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Your favorite naturalist tools
- binoculars, magnifying glasses, field guides, journals, etc.. We will have some binoculars, magnifying glasses and collection containers available to borrow as well.
Cost: $5/$10 Member/Non-Member
Registration required for each month.
Group size capped at 10 people.
What’s the refund policy?
The course fee (minus a 25% administrative fee) is refundable if a cancellation is made up to 7 days before the event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this deadline.In light of changes to programming due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will make exceptions to its normal refund policy. These exceptions are as follows:
- Any programs cancelled by the Montana Natural History Center are eligible for a full refund.
- In the event a program fee can be rolled over to a following cycle or year, that offer will be made available to the paying program participant, and a spot will be reserved for the participant.
- If a program is cancelled by a participant due to reasonable health and safety concerns from exposure risk to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Montana Natural History Center will issue a full refund.
- If any participant experiences major illness, injury, or loss of a family member prior to the start of a registered program the participant is eligible for a full refund.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope! We will have a list of all the attendees.