- This event has passed.
Montana Natural History Center’s 2020 Virtual Luncheon
May 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$100
This event has passed. Thank you for your support!
Your gift of $100 will give a child in need the opportunity to catch her first fish, look at his first macroinvertebrate with a microscope, splash in the river, identify wildflowers on the hillside, and discover a sense of place through outdoor discovery.
For nearly a decade, we have gathered to celebrate spring and raise vital funds to provide kids in need with access to outdoor education opportunities. This year, COVID-19 is making us get creative with our celebrations. We invite you to gather virtually to support us getting children outside to connect with nature.
Please purchase a ticket, then join us for a fun and special live-streamed event. On the bright side, you don’t need to get dressed up—or even leave your house—for this fundraiser!
Your generous donation includes:
- An hour of entertaining, live-streamed programming: a virtual wildflower walk with MNHC naturalists and tips for your own wildflower exploration.
- A gift celebrating Montana wildflowers delivered to your mailbox.
- Hand Packaged Montana Wildflower Seeds | A beautiful mix of native flowers to Montana.
- Recipe Cards | Blank recipe cards for personal use as well as instructions on how to incorporate the use of wildflowers in your kitchen.
- A Botanical Charm Keychain | A little token of Montana’s natural charm.
- Wildflower Identification Guide | For you to bring along on your own wildflower explorations.
- Entry into a drawing for these exciting prizes:
ADD A MEAL! If you are in the Missoula area, please consider supporting local businesses by ordering a delicious lunch to enjoy while viewing the live-streamed event. We have worked with local caterer Riversong Gourmet in association with their new project, True Food Missoula, to create a special menu prepared with fresh, local, organic ingredients. Enjoy a delicious and nourishing lunch while you support MNHC getting kids outside to connect with nature. The Dram Shop is supplying specially selected wines to accompany the menu and Back to the Mother Kombucha is providing their non-alcoholic kombucha, all for purchase with your lunch menu. The meal is an optional, additional purchase that can be delivered (within a five-mile radius of Missoula) or picked up.
Orders must be placed before noon on May 19th. Lunches are limited so please get your order in as soon as you purchase your ticket. You will receive a password to place your order in your luncheon ticket confirmation email.
View the menu here.
Questions? Contact Glenna Tawney at email@example.com or 406.327.0405.